About Winnipeg West Automotive Group
Important Message from Winnipeg West Automotive Group regarding Coronavirus:
As a result of the COVID 19 global pandemic, we wanted to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, staff and vendor partners is a top priority for your team at Winnipeg West. Things are changing daily so the situation is very fluid right now. We are making daily adjustments to the way we conduct business to protect everyone’s safety and health.
To keep our workplace clean and safe, we have recently implemented the following:
- Our staff have been directed to wash and disinfect hands before and after handling your vehicle.
- Vehicles will be wiped down on the driver touch points for sanitation purposes, including keys, before and after your trade or test drive experience.
- Our evening cleaners have been instructed to focus on disinfecting all touch points around the dealership and spend the necessary extra time to do so.
- All staff who have traveled recently are being asked to self isolate for 14 days as per the Government of Canada recommendation.
- Test drives will be conducted with only one employee accompaniment and the vehicle will be wiped down after each trip. We apologize if this slows down your purchase process
To protect yourself and others, we ask that if you are not feeling well to refrain from visiting us in an effort keep everyone safe and healthy. If you need us to pick up, we will do our best to accommodate you, if available and distance allows for it.
We will update you of any other significant changes.
Be safe out there,
Mark R Kelly
Tips on how to Shop and Purchase safely at Winnipeg West.
What we are doing to keep our work space clean and safe for our staff and customers:
- We are educating our staff on the protocol to work safely, respect distance and take the necessary measures to provide a safe environment and experience for our customers at this time.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected regularly
- All staff have safety protocols at each of their work stations
- All Key fobs, steering wheels, infotainment screens and door handles will be wiped down after each interaction.
- Staff are practicing social distancing and exceptional hygiene
- If anyone is showing signs of any illness, they will not attend work and will self-quarantine in the event of travel and or exposure to COVID.
Winnipeg West Automotive Group is a pre-owned car & truck dealer, located 3 minutes from Winnipeg at 5195 Portage Ave. just west of the West Perimeter on #1 Highway. With over 20 years of service to the Winnipeg area, our pre-owned automotive dealership has a diverse selection of vehicles to choose from. We are specialists in both pleasure and work-related trucks (gas and diesel) as well as domestic and import cars, used vans and used SUV's. Give us a call at 1-888-601-3023.
Our desire is to treat everyone in a friendly, courteous and professional manner, with no gimmicks or high-pressure sales tactics. Coffee is always on, so feel welcome to browse our inventory at our dealership any time without any expectations or if preferred, search our inventory online at your leisure. We want your auto shopping experience to be fun, easy and financially advantageous and convenient should you prefer to shop online.
Wpgwest.ca specializes in used trucks for sale in all makes and models. We are the premium destination for 4x4's. Whether you are looking for a Regular cab or right up to a full size Crew cab long box we have you covered. We are the one stop shop for all Ford, GMC, Dodge and Chevrolet trucks. We even carry the imports like Toyota, Honda, and Nissan! Each and every one of our trucks is Independently safetied and comes with a certified Carfax history report. We are a local company and have been proudly serving Winnipeg, Headingley, Elie, Dauphin, Portage La Prairie, Brandon, Winkler, Morden, Steinbach, Selkirk, the Pas, Flin Flon,Virden, Niverville, Oakbank, Carman, Lorette, La Salle, Kenora, Dryden, Thunder bay, Red lake, Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, and Edmonton.
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say:
"I bought a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 from Bob and it was the most pleasant experience ever buying a vehicle. The truck has been perfect from day 1. We never drive the car anymore. Absolutely no issues. Would highly recommend this dealership."
"Just picked up our 2008 palomino tent trailer. They were very helpful and even showed us how to set it."
"From the moment we drove onto the lot we had a phenomenal experience. Cold day and all 4 vehicles we wanted to see were brought to us. You sure don't get that kind of service from these other big name places. I would buy there again. And I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for beautiful, clean, high end vehicles."
"Very happy that Winnipeg West stood behind the vehicle they sold me. After purchasing it and driving it home it was making a funny noise and I was able to take it back to them. They fixed everything that they could find and I have had no trouble in the past 4 months! Very pleased with the service!"
"Excellent people to deal with, would make the drive to deal with them again"
"Great people to deal with! Friendly knowledgeable staff!"
"The team at Winnipeg West Automotive is outstanding!"
"I have bought my last five cars through Winnipeg West as well as family and friends. We couldn't be happier with the service and the friendships that we have made through Winnipeg West automotive. Keep doing a great job boys"